A very tasty and healthy recipe, ideal for any occasion.
- 1 Diced chicken
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 3 or 4 carrots
- 2 or 3 Tomatoes
- 1 piece of bread
- 1 handful of Luna Pistachios
- Half a glass of white wine
- Half a glass of water
- 1 glass of chicken broth
- 2 bay leaves
- Ground black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- We pass through the frying pan to brown the pistachios and set aside.
- Put extra virgin olive oil in the pan and fry the bread and garlic and set aside.
- In the same oil fry the chicken, seasoned with salt and pepper, over medium high heat, until golden brown, remove and set aside.
- Add the chopped onion, carrot and peppers cut into pieces. Let them cook over medium heat.
- When the vegetables begin to brown, add the chicken, bay leaves and grated tomato back to the pan.
- Stir a few times, correct the salt and add the white wine.
- After letting it evaporate a little, add the glass of broth.
- Let it cook, covered and over low heat for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Then add the majao with the bread, garlic and pistachios.
- Let all the flavors integrate for about 10 more minutes.
- We can eat it leaving the sauce as it is or we take out the chicken and grind it all with the blender, if you prefer a thinner sauce.
- You can make this chicken in sauce the day before, it is even better. To serve it you can serve it with french fries or a little white rice.
- For this occasion we served it with a side of potatoes with garlic and thyme. (They are cooked with washed skin and then cut and browned in the oven with salt, pepper, olive oil, garlic and thyme).
Send us your comments and show us how it turned out.