How to prepare pasta with pistachios:
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions until it is al dente. You can use any kind of pasta.
- Separately, heat a pan with water and salt. When it is boiling, put the peeled pistachios for a minute.
- Drain and run quickly under cold water.
- Dry the pistachios with a paper towel and remove the skin
- Place the pistachios in the blender together with the cream. Blend it until the cream is smooth.
- Heat a pan with butter.
- Add pistachio cream, a pinch of nutmeg, a bit of grated cheese and salt.
- Mix it
- When the sauce is bubbling, add the cooked pasta.Mix all together for two minutes.
- Serve with more grated cheese on top and chopped pistachios. Season with salt.
Your family will love this tasty pasta with pistachios, complete and nutritious. It is an excellent idea when there is no time to prepare more elaborate plates.
- 250 gr. of macaroni or any other kind of pasta
- 100 gr. of peeled pistachios
- 200 cc of cream
- A pinch of nutmeg
- 3 spoons of butter
- Grated Parmesan cheese