- 200 gr. of peeled roasted pistachios
- Processing time: 10 minutes
- Kcal. 560 for 100 gr. approx.
- Peel the pistachios
- Blend the pistachios in a food processor at medium to high speed at 30-seconds intervals to avoid overheating the motor. We can use a blender, it will take a little longer but it will also work.
- Take down the pistachio residue from the walls of the food processor with a spoon and keep blending it at maximum power until a paste is formed
- Keep blending it and little by little the pasta will become more liquid. We can add a little extra virgin olive oil to facilitate the process.
- Optionally, we can add a pinch of salt
- Move the pistachio cream to a glass jar and we keep it in the fridge.